Sunday, March 29, 2015

Magazine Cover

For my Magazine cover I chose to imitate Dance Magazine using pictures of my sister and her friend. There are a few major differences from the actual Dance Magazine cover. Typically the magazine will use only one image of the featured dance. I added the sidebar to create a way to add images to meet the requirements of the assignment while also keeping unity in the overall product. I also put lines under the titles of the articles to further establish unity in the magazine cover. I extracted the larger image of my sister because the original Dance Magazine typically uses color (or colors) for their backgrounds. I have included the original image as well as the final product. I adjusted the pictures slightly as well. I kept the title of the magazine almost exactly the same (with slight size alterations).






No comments:

Post a Comment