Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Custom Graphic

I went for sort of a fantasy feel with my graphic. First I took and image of wood and created a pattern for the floor. I altered the perspective of the floor to make it look like the viewer was standing against one wall and looking at the other three. I made the image with the tree and then separated it into rectangles, which I then manipulates around the floor. I made the blue wall using one of the brushstrokes and the color dynamics setting. The girl in the picture was traced from an photo of a poster I have on my wall (this is also how I drew the tree). The butterflies are a brush design that I created from an image as well. The tracing took the longest. I did not have time to borrow a tablet to do the tracing and I think it would have turned out nicer if I did. Experimenting with the various brush styles and seeing what worked for what situation was fun. It turned out differently then I pictured it in my head, but overall I am happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment